DREAMING OF A WEDDING DAY THAT’S
Let me share a story of a couple I worked with recently. To keep things anonymous we’ll call them Hannah & Dylan.
Before we met, Hannah & Dylan had locked in a venue they really loved. It had ticked a lot of boxes, but the real decider was that it just felt like them.
They could picture themselves getting married there.
Hannah hadn’t spent her childhood fantasising about her wedding day, neither had Dylan (!), so they came with no preconceived ideas.
Their hope was to enjoy a day of celebrations with their friends & family that was a real reflection of them.
New to wedding planning, Hannah jumped onto Pinterest for some inspiration. But she was finding the more time she spent on Pinterest, the further away she was from choosing their own wedding style. And the less confident she was in her own ideas.
They felt stuck.
Any of this ring true for you?…
You aren’t alone m’love.
Deciding on your wedding style can seem like an intimidating process.
But it doesn’t have to be.
When Hannah & Dylan first came to me they — like many couples — were close to falling into a major styling trap. They had started to doubt that their signature style came directly from their own story.
By relying so heavily on outside inspiration they had overlooked the foundation of any great style: themselves!
Through our work together, Hannah & Dylan were able to pivot their focus & we developed a style that was truly theirs.
And I can do the same for you.
DISCOVER HOW EASY IT CAN BE WITH…
YOUR WEDDING STYLING KICKSTARTER
Over 4 weeks we work together to create your signature wedding
A style that encourages you to weave both you & your fiancé’s passions & personalities into each choice.
One that plays with colours, textures & themes that feel like you.
One that takes into account the opportunities — as well as any challenges — your venue presents.
And that invites your guests to experience the day a certain way.
Ultimately, we avoid the disappointment that comes from trying to emulate what looks good on Pinterest for something so much better…
Your Wedding Styling Kickstarter is designed to give you the right support & expertise to create a day that’s unmistakably yours.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU INVEST IN…
YOUR WEDDING STYLING KICKSTARTER
4 x ONE-on-ONE STYLING SESSIONS
We’ll get started with a 30-minute Vibe Session to uncover the overall feel you’re after. Next we dive deeper with a 60-minute Vision Session to translate your vibe into ‘that’s doable’ detail. Watch your ideas take shape during a 60-minute Chart Your Vision Session where we refine your choices to arrive at your final style (complete with custom mood boards). Armed with your signature wedding style, we’ll workshop the best course of action for you to take to make real progress with ease in a 30-minute Vision to Life Session.
VISUAL STYLING GLOSSARIES
Think handy little resources like an A-Z common flowers names, arrangements & more. I’ll arm you with the knowledge & language to make communicating with wedding vendors an absolute breeze.
3 x ONE-on-ONE COACHING CALLS
Access 3 x 15-minute Lifeline Calls at any stage of our work together — to talk through any ideas or challenges that may crop up between sessions.
TAILORED BUDGET ADVICE
I’ll share my cost-saving tips & keep your selections achievable for your budget.
EXCLUSIVE SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS
Get access to playlists that will help you create just the right atmosphere for the big day (less the hours it normally takes to curate them!). From your walk down the aisle, to cocktail hour, to your first dance, to the late night bangers… I’ve got you covered.
Curated from YOUR story, passions & personality, this collection of custom mood boards will anchor YOUR style. Perfect to share with your prospective & chosen vendors!
Once we’ve refined your style, we’ll create a shortlist of the categories of vendors you’ll need to engage to bring your vision to life. And since there is a logical order to vendor selection, I’ll advise you on the best way to navigate this too.
PRIVATE RESOURCE AREA
Get secure access to the work we do together across all your devices, at any time via Google Drive.
PLUS THESE BONUSES
50% OFF THE RRP OF A 60-MINUTE PLANNING SESSION (NORMALLY $120)
For some added support as you are bringing your vision to life.
BONUS 60-MINUTE PLANNING SESSION (VALUED AT $120) FOR ANY FRIEND YOU REFER OVER THE NEXT 30 DAYS
Share your results with a friend to each receive this extra one-on-one support.
WHAT YOU’RE REALLY GETTING IS…
- A dedicated styling partner to collaborate with.
- The comfort of a clear step-by-step approach.
- Freedom to play with ideas… and the chance to have fun while doing it.
- Confidence to create a wedding style that’s uniquely your own.
- Tailored resources that make it easy to communicate your vision to prospective wedding vendors.
- Reclaimed time & energy to enjoy your engagement… now that late nights lost to Pinterest are a thing of the past!
WANT TO TAKE A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN?
HERE’S HOW IT ALL WORKS…
I’ll tailor our sessions to what you need to create the style you’re after. With that in mind, here’s an example of how our time together will likely unfold.
STEP 1 – DECIDE YOUR VIBE
- Access your Private Resource Area, along with a handful of styling resources from the get-go. From there you’ll complete my Getting-To-Know-You Questionnaire that will put us in a great place to uncover how you want your big day to feel in our 30-minute Vibe Session.
- Using my personal approach to styling, we’ll turn down the external inspiration & tune into YOUR vibe as a couple.
STEP 2 – DETAIL YOUR VISION
- Now that we’ve captured the overall feel of your wedding day, we can get to work on the details that will make up your reception & ceremony design in our 60-minute Vision Session. This is where you’re safe to play with ideas & get a little creative.
- Equipped with a strong sense of your vision, I create a secret Pinterest board for you & your fiancé’s eyes only. Here we’ll store a collection of images that reflect an aesthetic that’s unmistakably you.
STEP 3 – CHART YOUR VISION
- During our 60-minute Chart Your Vision Session we’ll take the work we’ve done to date to refine your style. I’ll then create Custom Mood Boards that capture your signature wedding style. You’ll be excited to share something tangible with not just your fiancé, mum & bridesmaids, but also potential vendors.
- You’ll feel confident & clear that what started as feelings & ideas is now captured as a definable style.
STEP 4 – BRING IT TO LIFE
- Nearly there! In our final 30-minute Vision to Life Session, I’ll help you get clear on what vendors you need to book & how much money you’re likely to spend to make your vision a reality.
- With access to your Vendor Hit List, Visual Styling Glossaries, Exclusive Spotify Playlists — as well as a few other surprise bonuses — you’ll be ready to bring your wedding style to life, with ease.
* or 2 payments of $350
Your investment includes:
A step-by-step approach to creating your signature wedding style
4 x one-on-one styling sessions
3 x coaching calls
Curated mood boards
Vendor hit list
Insider styling materials & resources
Please note because of the highly personalised nature of the services I offer, I only work with 2-3 couples at one time so I can truly give you the best of me during our time together. If you’re interested in making me your styling ally, please get in touch now so you don’t miss out.
FEEL GOOD/ DO GOOD
When you purchase Your Wedding Styling Kickstarter 5% of the profits from this sale is donated to beyondblue, an Australian not-for-profit with the vision of all people in Australia achieving their best possible mental health.
“Sam made everything easy. Before we started working together, I was frustrated with not knowing how to pull the look together – I knew what I wanted in my head, but turning it into a reality felt beyond me. Sam masterfully guided my vision to reality, helping me make each decision along the way. I was so blown away by her creativity & attention to detail – she constantly over-delivered.
Her infectious enthusiasm & laughter was a constant during the whole styling experience, which was always a great antidote any time I was getting a little stressy. It reminded me how much fun it could be & what an amazing event we would be celebrating.
Having Sam as my collaborator made me feel it was all going to work out perfectly (which it totally did!).“
– Life & Health Coach
YOUR WEDDING STYLING KICKSTARTER
IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF…
- You’ve booked your venue & are excited to start fleshing out the finer details.
- You want your big day to reflect you & your fiancé, but aren’t sure how to go about making it happen.
- You feel like the more time you spend scrolling through your Pinterest & Instagram feeds, the further away you are from refining your own style.
- You enjoy collaborating.
- You’re open to sharing feedback.
- You’re getting married in Perth, but might live interstate or overseas.
- You believe finding ways to celebrate who you are is part of the adventure of having a wedding.
YOUR INVESTMENT: $667
YOUR WEDDING STYLING KICKSTARTER
PROBABLY ISN’T FOR YOU IF…
- You haven’t booked your venue yet — to get the most out of Your Wedding Styling Kickstarter you’ll need a secured wedding date.
- You aren’t interested in exploring your own style.
- You don’t want to use Pinterest for inspiration — you want to try to copy it. (Sorry m’love. I want so much more than that for you.)
- You’re getting married outside Perth.
- When it comes to creative projects, you’re more comfortable working on your own.
Let’s create a day that’s
What's the difference between Your Wedding Styling Kickstarter & working with a regular wedding stylist?
Couples often hire a wedding stylist based on the ‘look’ that they are known for. There’s often a common thread found in their work whether it’s certain design features they like to highlight, wedding vendors they exclusively work with or select venues they regularly style.
Under Your Wedding Styling Kickstarter I’m not offering you my signature style. I’m offering you a chance for us to work together to create your signature style.
Using my approach it doesn’t matter your venue, season or theme — over the course of 4 weeks, we develop a style that’s uniquely yours.
Why have you designed Your Wedding Styling Kickstarter this way?
Not long after starting White Rapture I realised that for most couples, doing something like creating your own wedding style is a totally new experience. Because of this the more traditional approach to crafting a style — which often involves a “40 point” questionnaire & half-day power session — was seriously flawed.
It gave couples little time to share their personality, play with ideas & reflect on what they wanted. It also didn’t offer me much of a window to research whether their favourite ideas were going to be achievable for their budget.
And so I developed an approach which gave couples the freedom to style one stage at a time. Each session we add another layer & have space to refine what we’d already spoken about. So by the time I present my clients with their final mood boards there are no surprises — they have the blueprint for a style they can proudly say they created… which is a true expression of the both of them.
I’m not creative, but I have great taste. Is this right for me?
M’love I’m here to tell you that everyone is creative!
It’s putting creativity into action that tends to leave people feeling stuck. Creativity-in-action really comes down to 3 things — generating ideas, developing those ideas & then putting them into action. I’m here to offer my support & expertise to help you excel at all 3.
Where would we meet for our sessions?
We can meet at your place or your favourite cozy cafe – I’m a home service so I come to you.
If you’re currently overseas or interstate, we can work together over Skype or Facetime.
How much work would I need to do between our sessions?
I’ll typically ask you to share info with me in the lead up to a session so I can research & prepare resources that’ll help us get the most out of our one-on-one time.
I’ll also encourage you to chat with your fiancé after each session & share any feedback he has, so we are always building a style that feels right for you both.
For most clients this can equate to between 1 to 3 hours per week — depending on how inspired you are… and invested in styling your partner is!
Work keeps me pretty busy so it might be hard to always see you during office hours. Is that going to be a problem?
Not at all — I offer before-hours time slots during the week as well as some Saturday morning availability (although word of warning — these babies usually book up fast!).
If I love working with you, is there a way we can continue working together?
Most definitely! If you’re liking the support you’ve received so far I invite you to claim 50% off the RRP of a 60-minute Planning Session (valued at $120) that you can use at any stage from now until the big day.
Is there a discount for paying 100% upfront?
There is indeed! It’s $350 across 2 payments OR $667 if you decide to pay upfront.
How do we get started?
After you fill out my Clarity Call Form, you’ll get an email from me inviting you to electronically book our Clarity Call. You’ll be able to see my availability for the coming week in an online calendar — it’s just a matter of finding the time that suits you best & locking it in!
If you decide to hire me, we’ll make our working relationship official (contract & invoice to secure your booking). And from there we’ll pre-schedule each of our sessions for the weeks ahead. Exciting!
YOUR INVESTMENT: $667