WANT A SIMPLE WAY TO PLAN YOUR DREAM WEDDING?
Does this sound familiar?…
You’re excited to celebrate your relationship & can’t wait to weave each of your personalities & passions — all the things that make you, you — into your wedding day.
You’ve set the date & even found a venue you’re both rapt with but — aside from a few fruitless nights online — you haven’t made any more real headway.
And when you’re workmates ask how it’s all going, you’ve taken to ducking the question with a, “oh it’s all coming together” kinda response (which you’re hoping comes across as light & breezy). But in reality you’re wondering…
What do I do now?
Can I pull this off?
I’ve been there m’love.
Your wedding can be everything you imagine. An amazing celebration of the love you share. And despite the horror stories… planning it doesn’t have to feel like a giant pain in the arse.
Let’s simplify wedding planning.
Bypass the mystery & mayhem many brides experience.
And harness the time you do have.
So you can direct it towards the things that matter most to you.
INTRODUCING…YOUR WEDDING PLANNING KICKSTARTER
Your Wedding Planning Kickstarter was developed for professional couples, like you, who don’t like chaos.
Who want their wedding to be a source of joy. Not stress.
Who aren’t interested in researching the ins & outs of event planning. But still want their big day to be curated with the care & consideration it deserves.
Imagine having someone who totally gets your vision, & then translates it into a simple action plan to make your dream wedding a glorious reality.
HI I’M SAM!
I started White Rapture soon after marrying my heavy-metal-loving husband Matt.
After our big day I reflected on those early months I’d spent planning & came to a realisation. Any stress or anxiety I felt about the wedding usually came from the unknown… what to plan when, how to find great vendors, how much it will all cost, etc.
And after chatting with other brides I realised I wasn’t alone.
So I decided I would offer a service that helped make wedding planning feel easy from the get-go. That gave you the tools & support to get started, without the need to commit to a full-scale wedding planner. That helped set couples up to enjoy their engagement… as much as they enjoy the big day itself.
And so I created Your Wedding Planning Kickstarter.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU INVEST IN…
YOUR WEDDING PLANNING KICKSTARTER
YOUR WEDDING PLANNING PATHWAY
Receive a tailored action plan that enables you to make real progress with ease.
BUDGET & EXPENDITURE TRACKER
You’ve got your vision & now a budget to match. Let’s upgrade your financial toolkit with an expenditure tracker that will give you cash-flow clarity.
Receive Wedding Planning Templates that make saving key information easy — so you can (elegantly) sidestep the annoying task of sifting through emails to find what you need down the track.
3 x ONE-on-ONE PLANNING SESSIONS
We’ll kick things off with a 60-minute Vision Mapping Session to uncover & capture your vision, complement this with a 60-minute Financial Clarity Session to nail that budget, & cap everything off with a 30-minute Final Jam Session.
2 X TAILORED WEDDING VENDOR RECOMMENDATIONS
I do all the research — so you don’t have to. You will receive your wedding vendor shortlist which I’ll select based on your priorities, preferences & budget.
PRIVATE RESOURCE AREA
Get secure access to the work we do together across all your devices, at any time via Google Drive. Sessions notes, recommendations, brainstorms & more will be at your fingertips.
4 x ONE-on-ONE COACHING CALLS
Access 3 x 15 minute Lifeline Calls at any stage, along with a 20-minute Final Check-In — to keep you progressing smoothly as we bring your vision to life.
WEDDING VENDOR CHECKLISTS & WORKSHEETS
Get access to resources that make booking the right wedding vendors for you a breeze.
PLUS THESE BONUSES
10% OFF THE RRP OF YOUR WEDDING STYLING KICKSTARTER
Now you have a handle on planning, let’s create a day that’s uniquely yours… less the late nights lost to Pinterest.
BONUS 60-MINUTE PLANNING SESSION (VALUED AT $120) FOR ANY FRIEND YOU REFER OVER THE NEXT 30 DAYS
Share your results with a friend to each receive this extra one-on-one support.
WHAT YOU’RE REALLY GETTING IS…
- Confidence in your clear & simple plan.
- Support during those critical early days so the whole process doesn’t feel so mysterious & chaotic.
- Control over your wedding finances, so that you stay beautifully on budget.
- Comfort that you’re building a team of wedding vendors you connect with & understand your needs so that they pull off your big vision with poise.
- Easy access & collaboration on all planning documents anywhere, at any time using Google Drive.
- Reclaimed time & energy to focus on the things & people that matter to you…like your fiancé!
WANT TO TAKE A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN?
HERE’S HOW IT ALL WORKS…
I’ll tailor our sessions to what you need to make the progress you’re after. With that in mind, here’s an example of how our time together will likely unfold.
PHASE 1 – MAP YOUR VISION
- First things first, you’ll gain access to your Private Resource Area, along with a handful of resources I think could be useful in the coming weeks, based on our chats during our free Clarity Call. By completing my Getting-To-Know-You-Questionnaire we’ll kickstart your planning journey.
- During our 60-minute Vision Mapping Session, we’ll form a crystal clear vision based on your ideas, inklings & daydreams. All the magic from our session will be captured & added to your Private Resource Area.
PHASE 2 – PLANNING PATHWAY
- Now that we’ve uncovered & captured your vision for the big day, I’ll create your Wedding Planning Pathway outlining your key milestones between now & the big day. (Cue: smooth progress.)
- During our 60-minute Financial Clarity Session, I’ll take you through my personal approach to setting a realistic budget, sharing my best cost-saving tips & providing you with an itemised Budget & Expenditure Tracker that will give you new clarity on your finances.
PHASE 3 – EXPAND YOUR PLANNING POSSE
- Now that we have a solid plan, how about we start putting a real dent in your to-do list? There’s a logical order for booking wedding vendors. Guided by this order, I’ll get busy researching potential vendors, providing you with 2 Wedding Vendor Recommendations.
- I’ll make obligation-free enquiries with businesses that have the potential to be great additions to your wedding planning posse. Your priorities, personality & budget will be my guide. You’ll bypass hours of background research & be able to skip ahead to the initial meet-ups.
- (Psst: you can cash in on one of your Lifeline Calls if you need help making a final decision.)
PHASE 4 – FINAL JAM
- Enjoy our 30-minute Last Jam Session as we talk through how to tackle the next milestone on your Wedding Planning Pathway, manage moments of stress, tips for keeping on top of your finances — really, whatever will be most valuable to you.
- A few weeks after our session we’ll tee up a Final Check-In call to celebrate your wins, troubleshoot any problems that have cropped up & I can share any other resources you may need to keep enjoying great progress.
“I worked with Sam for the planning & styling of our wedding. I am a really busy professional who was looking for something to make my day truly one of a kind, with minimal fuss that people would remember.
She had great ideas for our wedding — she also helped convert some of my & my husband’s thinking into workable ideas that people really noticed on the day. She was really diplomatic & reliable — she suggested things she thought would fit in with our vision & budget & she had a great range of service providers she connected us with.
Sam’s tailored templates & checklists for the wedding helped me prioritise things in the lead up to our wedding & get a clear picture of what our day would be like. She has a very calm & dependable demeanour which makes the entire process feel personalised & enjoyable – which is what your wedding should be!”
– Director of Corporate Tax at Pricewaterhouse Coopers
* or 2 payments of $523
Your investment includes:
3 x one-on-one planning sessions
4 x coaching calls
Tailored action plan & budget
Done-for-you vendor research
Time-saving materials & resources
Please note because of the highly personalised nature of the services I offer, I only work with 2-3 couples at one time so I can truly give you the best of me during our time together. If you’re interested in making me your planning ally, please get in touch now so you don’t miss out.
FEEL GOOD/ DO GOOD
When you purchase Your Wedding Planning Kickstarter 5% of the profits from this sale is donated to beyondblue, an Australian not-for-profit with the vision of all people in Australia achieving their best possible mental health.
“My wife & I hired Sam to help plan & style our wedding.
I’ve always had a great time at weddings & thought, “how hard can planning one be!?”. “It’s a journey,” my mates said & I thought, “yes the marriage — of course,” but no they meant getting to the wedding day itself! I was dubious about whether it would be much of an effort for us, especially given my work involves organising things all day long… what a rookie error!
Sam was with us 100% from the very start to the very end. There are so many things to consider: flowers, music, cakes, colour schemes, table arrangements – the list goes on. We hadn’t thought about half these things but Sam already had & when you start to think about your wedding day you realise you truly care about how it looks, sounds, tastes… everything really. You want it to be the best it can be & Sam helped us experience that.
Sam had options tailored to suit us for everything. She had done loads of ground work already before we ever had to meet with any of the suppliers. We went with a great cake designer who used eggs laid by her own chooks because Sam knew the source & quality food was important to me. Sam learnt that my wife’s taste in music & mine can really differ so found us a DJ who would fit in with us both.
Her endless support for a nervous groom won’t ever be forgotten. By the time it was time for my speech I only really wanted to thank 2 people – my wife for turning up & Sam for all the rest.”
– Operations Supervisor of Oil & Gas at Ceturion
YOUR WEDDING PLANNING KICKSTARTER
IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF…
- You’ve booked your venue & are pumped to keep up the momentum.
- You’re struggling to work out what to prioritise next & would love an easy way to move forward.
- You don’t know what you don’t know.
- You’re getting married in Perth, but might live interstate or overseas.
- You want expert advice, without employing a full time/full-scale wedding planner.
- You’re bursting with ideas & would love some help refining them.
- You’d love to enjoy your engagement as much as your wedding day.
YOUR INVESTMENT: $997
YOUR WEDDING PLANNING KICKSTARTER
PROBABLY ISN’T FOR YOU IF…
- You haven’t booked your venue yet — to get the most out of Your Wedding Planning Kickstarter you’ll need a secured wedding date.
- You’re planning a wedding outside Perth.
- What you’re really after is a full-service wedding planner.
- You’re comfortable figuring it out on your own.
Let’s take your dreams
& put together a kick-ass plan…
to make them a reality.
What's the difference between Your Wedding Planning Kickstarter & regular wedding planning?
Well for a start, there’s no teeny-tiny headsets (sorry couldn’t resist a J-Lo The Wedding Planner reference!).
…Unlike a traditional planner who takes control of every aspect of the day, Your Wedding Planning Kickstarter helps you during the early planning phase where there are the most ‘unknowns’ — a time where you need the most help. Over 5 weeks I’ll share expert industry knowledge & provide you with the tools, clarity & confidence to enjoy your day, your way, with ease.
What if I’ve already begun planning?
What we’ll be doing together is creating a simple way for you to move forward with your plans, based on exactly where you now.
So regardless of whether you’ve only just booked your venue or you’ve made some headway with finding a few of the members of your wedding planning posse, we will map out where you are & where you need to be, in a way that gets you moving forward faster.
You mentioned Your Wedding Planning Kickstarter is for couples. Do we both come to the sessions?
That, m’love, is totally open to you.
I often find there’s one partner who’s taking the lead with planning, so they’re typically the one I work directly with. Because all the resources we use together are saved on Google Drive, you’re able share our progress from that week with you other half. That way if your chats at home spark new ideas, there’s always room for us to make tweaks to your plans along the way.
Where would we meet for our sessions?
We can meet at your place or your favourite cozy cafe – I’m a home service so I come to you.
If you’re currently overseas or interstate, we can work together over Skype or Facetime.
How much time should I set aside to work on wedding plans between our sessions?
I’ll typically ask you to share some info with me in the lead up to a session so I can research & prepare resources that’ll help us get the most out of our one-on-one time.
I’ll also encourage you to chat with your fiancé after each session & share any feedback he has, so we’re always making progress on plans that feel right for you both.
For most clients this can equate to 1 to 3 hours per week — depending on how motivated you are.
Work keeps me pretty busy so it might be hard to always see you during office hours. Is that going to be a problem?
Not at all — I offer before-hours time slots during the week as well as some Saturday morning availability (although word of warning — these babies usually book up fast!).
Do you take commissions from any wedding vendors you introduce us to?
Never! If I’m offered a commission or some sort of bonus from a vendor I connect you with, I’ll always pass the benefit directly on to you.
If I love working with you, is there a way we can continue working together?
Most definitely! If you’re liking the support you’ve received so far we can have a chat about the different ways I can help you make even more progress.
If styling support is what you’re after, I offer 10% off Your Wedding Styling Kickstarter for couples I have already worked with under YWPK.
Is there a discount for paying 100% upfront?
There is indeed! It’s $523 across 2 payments OR $997 if you decide to pay upfront.
How do we get started?
After you fill out my Clarity Call Form, you’ll get an email from me inviting you to electronically book our Clarity Call. You’ll be able to see my availability for the coming week in an online calendar — it’s just a matter of finding the time that suits you best & locking it in!
After our call, If you decide to hire me, we’ll make our match official (contract & invoice to secure booking), pre-schedule some sessions (to kick off a happy working vibe) & get started.
YOUR INVESTMENT: $997